Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gone Fishin'

Newburyport, MA - Oh where, oh where, can the Cap'n be? I have no idea where the last 3 months went, but let me apologize to all of you for the delay - I know your summer's have been void of quality bloggin' since we last caught up.

What have we been up to? Well, since I can't remember much past a couple days at this point - I'm not 100% sure. I do know that we finished the last session on a bit of a slide - losing 3 out of the last 4 and then bowing out of the first round of the playoffs. Then, the YMCA shut down the summer session to negotiate a new collective bargaining agreement with the owners. So... there hasn't been much Ballin' lately.

We'll be back in September, and the blog will keep rolling with an eye towards a Pulitzer or whatever they hand out to Bloggers. Until then, enjoy the summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

......how 'bout somethin' new here........

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home