Monday, March 02, 2009

Nightmare Ending Against Dream Team


Reading, MA - Origins Unknown had the Dream Team (no relation to the original Olympic Dream Team) down four with less than 40 seconds left in the game Thursday, and while OU may have deserved the win, they couldn't hold the lead and ended up on the wrong end of a disappointing 88-86 loss.

Other than the classy Warriors point guard offering to stand in as OU waited for Jay Wandtke's arrival, I cannot recall much in particular about this game. I know that it was a four-man OU crew battling against an athletic team with a couple fresh legs on their bench... I remember Shu-ter Patel banking in a huge three with under five to play... and I think that I had a half-court shot to win bounce off the rim right before the buzzer. But, all in all, it felt like a bad dream. So, my mind is erasing the nightmare.

The loss knocks OU down to second place in the standings with a 5-2 record. They look to take on Anderson in their next match-up, in hopes to get back to their winning ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home