Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Untouchables Get Touched Up by OU


Reading, MA – Last week, Origins Unknown took on the Untouchables in a thoroughly forgetful, meaningless and boring game. How forgetful, meaningless and boring was it? So much so that I forgot to write my Pulitzer-nominated blog column!

The details of the game are fuzzy. I know the final score was a 72-48 (thanks YMCA), but other than that – there isn’t much that comes to mind.

I remember the Untouchables coming out in a 2-2 zone, which OU quickly dismantled and destroyed. I remember guarding the one guy on their team that could score, and running into 146 picks during the game. I remember a guy on their team who had Basketball A.D.D., and ran around the court like a lunatic for 39 minutes. I think I recall us playing ok basketball for most of the game... who knows.

Other than that? Not much sticks out... I think the game looked something like this though… (Game Highlights Click Here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home